The 4th edition of the Roca International Design Contest Jump the Gap is underway
The registration period for participants in the 4th edition of Jump the Gap, has opened. The winning entry will be announced in September 2011
The London 100% Design Exhibition, one of the most important international calendar events in the world of design finished yesterday. Roca was present at the exhibition with their space entitled ‘The Wave’.
At the event, Roca presented the 4th edition of the International Design Contest Jump the Gap and opened the registration process for entries to the competition. The prime objective of this Roca initiative is to support young talent throughout the world and offer the winning project and its author the possibility of achieving international recognition. As in previous years, this edition has an exceptional judges’ panel comprised of leading figures from the world of design and architecture:
- Ron Arad (England), designer and industrial architect, Judges Panel President.
- Gilda Bojardi (Italy), head of the Italian interior and design magazine Interni.
- Javier Mariscal (Spain), designer.
- Marcel Wanders (Netherlands), designer.
- John Anthony Sahs (Japan), designer.
- Tomek Rygalik (Poland), designer.
- Josep Congost (Spain), Director of the Roca Design Center and the Innovation Lab.